WELLNESS AT WORK
This Wellness at Work program aims to consider the physical, spiritual, environmental, intellectual, emotional, occupational and mental health of employees. Wellness promotion benefits all employees and managers alike, as an organisation which supports healthy and fulfilled employees is a productive workplace that retains its employees.
Employee wellness programs are proven to improve staff morale, increase productivity, and reduce sick days and absenteeism, in addition , you can expect to see in return, increased engagement and productivity.
Workplace wellness programmes are potentially very effective in supporting your employees to look after their mental health and encourages a healthy lifestyle, whilst also having significant benefits to the organisation. Studies show that there is a strong link between workplace well-being and employee productivity, and retention of employees.
Benefits of Wellness at Work Programs
- Employees appear to have increased engagement
- They achieve their goals
- Begin to understand what motivates them to achieve and why
- Employees are more productive and improve their overall performance
- Increased and enhanced interactions with their teams
- Employees are better placed to make better decisions
- There is increase resilience at all levels
Wellness at Work Learning Outcomes
- Managers learn to support healthy behaviour in the workplace
- Teaches managers to encourage their staff to engage in healthier behaviours
- Managers handle pressure healthily and better
- Managers manage stress better and more effectively
- Managers understand and cooperate with others with increased emotional intelligence
- Managers become less defensive
- Are more open to feedback
- Increase their listening skills
- Are more empathetic
- Set better examples for their staff and peers
- Tend to make more thoughtful and thorough decisions
- Become more conscientiousness
- Have increased confidence
- Exercise better self-control
- Have increased commitment
Wellness at Work Course Overview
- What is wellness at work?
- Personal Impact & Choice
- Limiting beliefs
- Work / Life Balance
- Building Confidence
- What is conflict?
- At work
- In life
- Coping mechanisms
- The employee experience
- What are the things that cause stress for employees at work?
- What do they need to have a good experience at work?
- Is the work they do of value to them and to the organisation?
- How is their employees health, resilience, self confidence, self branding , self awareness & development
- Emotional intelligence
- Developed compassion, empathy, maturity
- Appreciate and respect individual differences in other people
- Ethical behaviour
- Respecting, adhering to and behaving in ways consistent with societal and organisational values
- Adhering to the key moral principles of honesty, fairness, equality, dignity, diversity, individual right