Warehouse Management Training
This practical Warehouse Management Training Course is for key employees and existing managers who need to acquire a practical understanding of warehouse operations to enable them to make positive contributions to their organisation's future performance.
In fact, once people have attended our course and taken on board the correct techniques for dealing with warehouse management issues, they will automatically use them again and again as they are proven to work so well.
All our trainers are professionally qualified with years of experience delivering tailored training for some of Irelands most respected organisations such as SME’S, large multinationals, Government Departments, Charities, County Councils and so on. Protrain courses are tailored to reflect the real world your staff work in so your input is critical to make certain we customise the course to your needs and make this warehouse management training course a true success. We would love to answer any questions you might have about our warehouse management training course, so why not give us a call today.
Warehouse Management Training Course Objectives
At the end of this Course, participants will:
- Be empowered with the knowledge, skills and attitudes required for effective Warehouse management.
- Be capable of establishing key performance indicators to continuously monitor and evaluate their on-going performance.
- Understanding warehouse management functions
- Strategic warehouse design
- Applying Inventory Planning techniques
- Inventory replenishment techniques
- Planning warehouse loading
- Role of Purchasing
- Receiving techniques
- Quality in Receiving
- Decision making tools & techniques for individual inventory items
- Serving & shipping
- Computers in warehouses
- Problem solving techniques
- Action planning
- Case study
- Current trends
- Practical exercises
- Benchmarking and Key Performance Indicators
Warehouse Management Training Course Duration
2 days per training group onsite.