This Coaching Skills Course is for anyone looking unlock the potential of individuals they work with through coaching. By the end of our coaching skills course delegates will understand: Coaching: The Coaching Process: Counselling: The Manager/Supervisor as Coach: Benefits of Coaching: Influencing & Facilitating Skills and Tactics: The Role of Organisation Culture and Climate: Motivation, Behaviour Analysis & Feedback:
All our trainers are professionally qualified with years of experience delivering tailored training for some of Irelands most respected organisations such as SME’S, large multinationals, Government Departments, Charities, County Councils and so on. Protrain courses are tailored to reflect the real world your staff work in so your input is critical to make certain we customise the course to your needs and make this Coaching Skills course a true success.
Coaching Skills Course Objectives
- At the end of this Coaching Skills Course, participants will:
- Have a plan of how they can develop their coaching skills.
- Be equipped with the essentials needed to develop other people, and at the same time help themselves to deliver results.
Coaching Skills Course Content
- Understanding Coaching
- What are the Benefits?
- Pulling, not Pushing
- Coaching Attributes and Qualities
The Coaching Process:
- Understanding The Coaching Process
- A Five-Stage Model of Coaching
- Counselling Your Staff
- Switching to a Counselling Mode
- The Counselling, Coaching & Mentoring Interview
The Manager/Supervisor as Coach:
- Simplicity is the Key
- Developing the Standards
- Models of Mentoring
Benefits of Coaching:
- Benefits to the Organisation
- Benefits to the Mentee
- Benefits to the Line Manager
Influencing & Facilitating Skills and Tactics:
- Influence – The Definition of Leadership
- Not Just a Business Skill
- Golden Tips for Influencing
- The Core Skills
The Role of Organisation Culture and Climate:
- Understanding Organisation Culture and Climate
- Creating the Right Atmosphere
- Commitment From the Top
Motivation, Behaviour Analysis & Feedback:
- Understanding what Motivates People
- Behaviour Analysis
2 days per training group onsite
This coaching skills course can be delivered for individuals or for groups onsite nationwide.