Who Is This Reception Skills Course For?
This Reception Skills Course is for existing Receptionists or those new to the role.The course tutor will help delegates attending our receptionist skills course understand their own professional strengths and weaknesses. As a result of attending this receptionist skills course delegates will be capable of maximising their productivity. In fact, once people learn the correct reception skills, they will automatically use them again and again as they work so well.
All our trainers are professionally qualified with years of experience delivering tailored training for some of Irelands most respected organisationsÂ such as SMEâS, large multinationals, Government Departments, Charities, County Councils and so on.Â Protrain courses are tailored to reflect the real world your staff work in so your input is critical to make certain we customise the course to your needs and make this reception skills course a true success.
Reception Skills Course Content
- First Impressions
- Providing an Exceptional Service
- Examining the standards we should be meeting
- Determining how we can exceed customers' expectations
- Communication Skills
- Active listening skills
- How our body language and voice determines the way we are perceived by others
- Professional Telephone Techniques
- What is a good telephone manner?
- Answering calls - external and internal
- What to say when putting calls on hold or transferring calls
- Closing calls politely
- Handling Complaints Professionally
- Maintaining a Positive Attitude
Reception Skills Course Duration
1 day per training group onsite
This Reception skills course can be delivered for individuals or for groups onsite nationwide.