This Telephone Skills Course is for anyone who needs a professional and efficient manner on the telephone. The course tutor will help delegates attending our course understand their own skill and weaknesses on the telephone. As a result of attending this course delegates will be capable of maximising their professionalism on the phone.
All our trainers are professionally qualified with years of experience delivering tailored training for some of Irelands most respected organisations such as SME’S, large multinationals, Government Departments, Charities, County Councils and so on. Protrain courses are tailored to reflect the real world your staff work in so your input is critical to make certain we customise the course to your needs and make this course a true success.
Telephone Skills Course Content
- What is a good telephone manner?
- Answering calls - external and internal
- Keeping calls brief and professional
- Closing calls
- Leaving messages
Communication Skills for the Telephone
- Active listening skills
- Voice dynamics
- Choosing the right words
- How to transfer a call professionaly
- Returning to calls on hold
Handling Complaints Professionally
- How to respond when a customer complains
- Finding a win/win solution
- Turning a complaint into an opportunity
- Maintaining a Positive Attitude
Telephone Skills Course Duration
1 day per training group onsite
This popular course can be delivered for an individual or for groups onsite nationwide.