This telesales training course is designed to give both new and experienced telesales professionals the confidence to approach, present to and close potential customers. We use a combination of learning methods but place emphasis on role-play reinforcement of real life situations based on products and services relevant to the delegate's organisation.
By the end of our course delegates will: understand why customers buy, how to open the call, questioning techniques and need finding, handling objections, closing the sales, appointment making.
The course tutor will help delegates attending our course understand their own strengths and weaknesses. As a result of attending this course delegates will be capable of maximising their productivity. In fact, after people have attended our telesales training, they automatically use the skills we teach them as they work so well.
All our trainers are professionally qualified with years of experience delivering tailored training for some of Irelands most respected organisations such as SME’S, large multinationals, Government Departments, Charities, County Councils and so on. Protrain's telesales courses are tailored to reflect the real world your staff work in so your input is critical to make certain we customise the course to your needs and make this course a true success.
Course Content Telesales Training
Why customers buy
- Customer transition and the psychology of buying
- How to match sales with customer needs and wants
- Creating powerful ‘attention-getters’ designed specifically to improve the positioning of your products and organisation with the customer.
Opening the call
- How to create impact and capture the customer’s interest in the first few vital seconds of the call.
- Developing high impact statements and questions that keep you in control and make the customer want to listen to you.
Questioning techniques and need finding
- Using open and closed questions to uncover real customer needs.
- Using questions to discover problems and create value in solutions provided by your product.
- Active listening techniques; hearing the whole picture.
- Paraphrasing and summarising needs as a transition to selling the benefits of your product.
- Adding value to your product; how to present both known and unknown benefits.
- Closing with confidence and recognising when to close the client.
- Understanding the types of objection
- Dealing with objections effectively
- Overcoming the gate-keeper
- Keeping control during a call.
- How to capture the clients attention, build rapport and make quality appointments.
1 day per training group onsite.
This course can be delivered for individuals or for groups onsite nationwide.
You may also be interested in our other courses:
Or FREEPHONE us on 1800 989 543
Some of our respected clients
|Arbour Care||Fingal County Council||Pfizer|
|Baxter Storey Ireland||Gaffer Trading Ltd||Roscommon County Council|
|Beltronics||Galway City Council||Ryanair PLC|
|Beyond Entertainment||Gill Manufacturing & Assembly||Savills|
|BNP Paribas||Glanbia PLC||Spectrum Logistics|
|Bord Bia||Grant Thornton||St Gerard’s Private School|
|Cahill May Roberts||H2 Compliance||The Commissioner of Irish Lights|
|Carlow County Council||Health Information and Quality Authority||The Houses of the Oireachtas|
|Cavan County Council||Hickeys Fabrics||The HSE|
|CBRE||IBRC||The Institute of Technology Blanchardstown|
|Celtic Aerospace||Independent Newspapers (Ireland) Limited||The Institute of Technology Tralee|
|Clare County Council||Irish Trucks||The Irish Stock Exchange|
|Clarion Hotels IFSC||KMK Metals||The Irish Aviation Authority|
|CombiLift||Laois County Council||The Lawrence Life Insurance|
|Commission for Communications Regulation||LC Seating||The Marine Institute|
|Cork City Council||Limerick City and County Council||The National College of Ireland|
|Cruinn Diagnostics||Loyaltybuild||The National Consumer Agency|
|Custom House Fund Services||Meath County Council||The National Rehabilitation Hospital|
|Dessian Products Ltd||Mercer Consulting||The Office of the Ombudsman|
|DKIT||Mercury Engineering||The Radiological Protection Institute|
|Donegal County Council||Micro Bio||The Training Learners Skillnet|
|Dublin City University||Monaghan County Council||The Financial Services Ombudsman|
|Dublin Institute of Technology||Mount Carmel Hospital||Trinity College Dublin|
|Emerald Truck and Van Ltd||Movianto Pharmaceuticals||Turfgrass Consultancy|
|ESB Networks||NVD Ltd||UCD|
|Eurolink M3||Paddy Power PLC||Waterford City and County Council|
|Ferrycarrig Hotel||Peamount Hospital||Waterford Institute of Technology|
|Festo Limited||Pearse Trust||Windowmate NI Ltd|
|Fideuram Asset Management||PFH Technology||3Q Recruitment|