Who Is This Negotiation Skills Course For?
This Negotiation Skills Course is for staff who wish to develop and improve their negotiation skills through practical and relevant modern techniques.
The course tutor will help delegates attending our negotiation skills course understand their own negotiating strengths and weaknesses.
All our trainers are professionally qualified with years of experience delivering tailored training for some of Irelands most respected organisations such as SME’S, large multinationals, Government Departments, Charities, County Councils and so on. Protrain courses are tailored to reflect the real world your staff work in so your input is critical to make certain we customise the course to your needs and make this course a true success.
Negotiation Skills Course Objectives
At the end of this course delegates will:
- Appreciate the value of negotiation skills in interactive relationships with internal individuals as well as external procurement levels.
- Know how to use the basic six negotiation skills.
- Understand how to apply the six phases of negotiation.
- Be able to manage their own and other’s stress needs in negotiation situations.
- Be capable of establishing key performance indicators for customers, suppliers as well as key internal staff, and continuously monitor and evaluate their on-going performance.
Negotiation Skills Course Content
- Concept of internal “customer” and associated negotiation skills needs
- Logistics partnership agreements with supplier, customers, and third parties
- Six skills of negotiation
- Six phases of negotiation
- Hard, soft & principled negotiation
- Listening, questioning & challenging skills
- Transactional analysis
- Conflict, resolution & de-confliction
- Group/team working
- Role of “managers” in teams, and managing “empowered” employees
- Management and individual stress controls
- Motivating and evaluating individual and company performance
- Drafting agreements
- Supplier evaluation techniques
- Benchmarking and key performance indicators
2 days per training group onsite
This popular course can be delivered for individuals or for groups onsite nationwide.
You may also be interested in our other courses:
Or FREEPHONE us on 1800 989 543
Some of our respected clients
|Arbour Care||Fingal County Council||Pfizer|
|Baxter Storey Ireland||Gaffer Trading Ltd||Roscommon County Council|
|Beltronics||Galway City Council||Ryanair PLC|
|Beyond Entertainment||Gill Manufacturing & Assembly||Savills|
|BNP Paribas||Glanbia PLC||Spectrum Logistics|
|Bord Bia||Grant Thornton||St Gerard’s Private School|
|Cahill May Roberts||H2 Compliance||The Commissioner of Irish Lights|
|Carlow County Council||Health Information and Quality Authority||The Houses of the Oireachtas|
|Cavan County Council||Hickeys Fabrics||The HSE|
|CBRE||IBRC||The Institute of Technology Blanchardstown|
|Celtic Aerospace||Independent Newspapers (Ireland) Limited||The Institute of Technology Tralee|
|Clare County Council||Irish Trucks||The Irish Stock Exchange|
|Clarion Hotels IFSC||KMK Metals||The Irish Aviation Authority|
|CombiLift||Laois County Council||The Lawrence Life Insurance|
|Commission for Communications Regulation||LC Seating||The Marine Institute|
|Cork City Council||Limerick City and County Council||The National College of Ireland|
|Cruinn Diagnostics||Loyaltybuild||The National Consumer Agency|
|Custom House Fund Services||Meath County Council||The National Rehabilitation Hospital|
|Dessian Products Ltd||Mercer Consulting||The Office of the Ombudsman|
|DKIT||Mercury Engineering||The Radiological Protection Institute|
|Donegal County Council||Micro Bio||The Training Learners Skillnet|
|Dublin City University||Monaghan County Council||The Financial Services Ombudsman|
|Dublin Institute of Technology||Mount Carmel Hospital||Trinity College Dublin|
|Emerald Truck and Van Ltd||Movianto Pharmaceuticals||Turfgrass Consultancy|
|ESB Networks||NVD Ltd||UCD|
|Eurolink M3||Paddy Power PLC||Waterford City and County Council|
|Ferrycarrig Hotel||Peamount Hospital||Waterford Institute of Technology|
|Festo Limited||Pearse Trust||Windowmate NI Ltd|
|Fideuram Asset Management||PFH Technology||3Q Recruitment|