This popular in company leadership course is for Senior Managers, Supervisory staff, and key employees, who need to maximise the efficiency of their teams through leadership, In fact, once people have attended our leadership course they will have developed some very useful and practical skills that they will automatically use again and again as they work so well.
All our trainers are professionally qualified with years of experience delivering tailored training for some of Ireland's most respected organisations such as SME’S, large multinationals, Government Departments, Charities, County Councils and so on. Protrain courses are tailored to reflect the real world your staff work in so your input is critical to make certain we customise the course to your needs and make this team working course a true success. We would love to answer any questions you might have about our leadership course. Pick up the phone and put us to the test.
Leadership Course Objectives
At the end of this course delegates will:
- Be empowered with the knowledge, skills and attitudes required for effective team or group work through leadership.
- Be capable of establishing key performance indicators to continuously monitor and evaluate their on-going performance.
- What is Leadership?
- Team roles
- Belbin team role self assessment
- 6 stages of teamwork
- Phases of Leadership
- 3 main communication problems
- Listening, Questioning & Challenging skills
- Non verbal communication
- Is Self Doubt A Warning or Sign of Empathy
- Assertiveness & rights of individuals
- Transactional analysis
- Dealing with Conflict & Argument
- Problem solving
- Choices & Decision making
- Dealing with breakdown
- Role of managers
- Rewarding team performance
- Case study
- Current trends
- Team game